- Identify some facilitator strategies for building community and fostering participation in our online courses. .
- Examine the viability and pros and cons of peer feedback and assessment.
- Learn how to effectively set up asynchronous forums.
- Explore the degree to which we might want to incorporate constructivist learning into our own classes.
- Identify benefits and challenges of collaborative learning.
- Identify some strategies for helping students communicate effectively through team processes.
- Experience first hand a two-way audio, two-way text based instructional chat.